Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Why I Recommend Going to Downstate Reason # 2

SUNY Downstate has an excellent reputation!

While doing my second independent study, I had the head of the hospital's stroke unit walk up to me in the middle of his rounds, look at my ID and say, "Oh look we have a nursing student here today from Downstate!  An excellent school.  Good luck with with your studies."  I later found out that he himself was also a Downstate graduate.

I interned at Mt. Sinai and know for a fact that they love Downstate grads.

I've also heard from a family member that retired recently from Lenox Hill that they love Downstate grads.  She was extremely happy for me when I got in the program.

Downstate is known through out New York City hospitals for turning out excellent students across the spectrum of health care programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment