Monday, May 6, 2013

Social Media and Classmate-Classmate Social Issues

Your nursing career began the moment you stepped foot inside of nursing school.  I repeat.  Your nursing career began the moment you stepped foot inside of nursing school.  I repeat.  Your nursing career began the moment you stepped foot inside of nursing school.

Think before you open your mouth.


Your classmate today could be your nurse manager tomorrow.

People start out friends in June and end up bitter enemies by the end of the program.  Be careful what you tell people because it could come back to haunt you.  I have witnessed this with my own eyes.

You don't know who I am and I don't know who you are.  You don't know who in the health care industry I know, and I don't know who you know.  Engaging people in open battles could cost you headaches down the road.  



No comments:

Post a Comment